Job Opportunity: Product Manager (WEB):
Product Manager (WEB)
Offerista Group Bulgaria, locally more popular as Broshura BG, is the market-leading digital platform in Bulgaria, connecting retailers and brands with over 1 million consumers every month. As part of the German Offerista Group, we are the market leader for digital retail marketing in Europe and help the stationary retail sector to achieve international and digital reach and in-store visits to retailers with our state-of-the-art products.
The achievements fill us with pride, the future spurs us on. We are Offerista - and We are seeking for bright minds that will make us even better.
We are seeking FOR...
......a Product Manager (Web) for our astonishing office in Sofia. We think that the best product managers are visionaries. If you agree with us, then join our PM team and help us for the success of our products. You will be the bridge between a lot of organizational functions and align all the teams, including Sales, Web, QA, and other Stakeholders.
YOUR MISSION WITH US:
- You will collaborate with the product team to define the product vision.
- You will define and negotiate OKRs with Teamleads and coordinate with remaining Product Managers and Stakeholders.
- You will help build and implement a strategic product roadmap that is inline with the overall company strategy
- everyday support the Web team to deliver quality features and products within the expected timeline.
- You will create and update briefings, specs & tickets (in Gitlab) and will stay hungry for other tasks management tools.
- You will deal with a lot of data and sharpen your data acumen
- Great journey with several web projects and implementation of new features.
THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING ALONG:
- An ideal candidate will have 2+ of professional practice (preferably a WEB PM).
- Good knowledge and command of numbers and any analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Looker, etc.).
- You are passionate about technology, optimization and scalcapability.
- You are lean, data driven, action oriented and results focused.
- Information technology would be nice if you have some B2C product practice.
- You have enviable communication and negotiation expertise.
- You are an agile thinker with strong analytical expertise.
- For the communication in our international team, you have C1-level English expertise.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- An international, diverse and inclusive corporate culture with flat hierarchies as well as open and cordial cooperation.
- Lean, agile and highly dynamic working environment with varied activities and plenty of room for creativity and co-creation of our common path.
- Continuous development through regular feedback, workshops and an individual career plan.
- Cross locational team.
- Flexible working time models and trust-located working hours.
- Legendary team events and celebrations
- Family-friendly - bring your child and dog to the office.
- Modern and playful office in a nice area.
- Corporate benefits and very good social package.
- Home office.
If you feel inspired by this opportunity, please submit your CV in English and get in touch. Your profile is treated with full confidentiality and we will contact only shortlisted candidates.